Monday, August 1, 2011

Eyeglasses Case: The Prototype

Well, it's my last free Monday.  Starting next week, it's training after training.  But, I cleaned out a closet, rescued the neighbor's dog from the street, and helped my husband fix up his newly renovated office.

So, for my last free Monday, it's been pretty productive.

I think my sister liked her apron and oil-cloth zipper pouches I gave her for her birthday.  Since then, my mom has requested I make her a pouch (you know I love pouches) for her glasses. 
I'd bought some quilt-ish (if that's a word) fabric last week, so I thought it'd be perfect.  They don't look so pretty, though.  I'll have to work on the design (and maybe my cutting skills) and then I'll post how to make them.

Until then, have a super week!

No comments:

Post a Comment