Friday, August 5, 2011

Crazy Woman

I've been cleaning like a crazy woman. 
I thought maybe it was because school is starting back soon, or it's keeping me busy while I wait for all the plumbers to finish working in our yard, or because I'm counting it as my workout for the day. 

Then it hit me.

No, I'm not cleaning for all those reasons....I have Billy the Exterminator and Hoarders to blame.  I've watched a ton of those episodes in the past two weeks....and it must be making me paranoid.  I suppose if that's what motivates me, it could be worse.

Oh, now back to the jewerly pouch.
I gave my original pouch I made a few weeks ago to my friend Emily before she went on a camping trip.  I found out the button fell off.  (well, actually I think her 20 month old tried to eat the button off). 
Remebering back to when I made the pouch, I recalled that putting on the button was quite a task.
Duh!  I didn't put the plastic thing on that covers the feet dogs! 
So, I decide to make her a new pouch yesterday.  Amazing how much easier the button went on this time.  Instead of making a button hole, I also chose to use the elastic hair band like I did on the glasses case.  Still working on making my stitches straight, but I think it turned out pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment