Monday, August 1, 2011

Hey Good Lookin'

Whatcha Got Cookin'?

I know, no sewing involved here, but hey-a girl's gotta eat!
I don't think I've told you of my other obsession.  http://www.skinnytaste.com/! My friend from work told me about it and I've been hooked ever since.  Probably at least half of what I cook comes from this site.  And, it's Weight Watchers friendly, which is a bonus!

Tonight, we made Broiled Fish with Summer Grape Tomato Sauce, Italian green beans, and had some leftover Broccoli Pasta.  They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, and luckily I have a husband who appreciates my cooking!

We found some great halibut at the store yesterday and it broiled perfectly.

Add some deliciously sweet grape tomatoes and garlic and you can't go wrong.

I hadn't ever broiled fish before-I usually grill or bake it.  On high in the broiler, it took about 15 minutes.

Definite re-do!

No comments:

Post a Comment