Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Love is in the Air...

Love. 
It's a crazy/amazing/emotional/joyful/sometimes stressful/selfless/fantastic thing.
And, as of today, I've been able to have happy, married love for 3 years now! 

Happy Anniversary, honey! 
I figured I'd take a peek back on some of our fabulous wedding photos. 

They are amazing.  We love Cristina at Wisner Photo as a friend and photographer.  I look back at these and just get so happy.

But, with our anniversary, comes the start of school......

 
While I am looking forward to school starting (but not to waking up early), I am realizing how much less time I'll have to work on the blog and my sewing.  I'm going to do my best to keep it up!

In fact, I took a pillow class Saturday.  I'll post more on that soon. But not today; today's anniversary day!

Back to photos.
(No, your eyes aren't fooling you- we missed on our first kiss!!??)
Thanks for reminiscing with me.
And with that, I'm off to make dinner and make sure the house is clean for when the hubs gets home. 

1 comment: