Tuesday, July 26, 2011

They're letting me use a zipper!

Hi again.  I've been out of town working for a few days, but now I'm back. 

I thought I should introduce you to my dog, Mackie.  He's a mess, but a cute mess.  When I got married, I adopted my husband's pile of clothes, and he says he got stuck with my dog.  I say it's a fair trade.  I mean, come on, he's cute.  (both husband and dog!)

Oh yeah, this blog is supposed to be about sewing.  So,

I'm taking another sewing class this week.  We are making an oil-cloth zipper pouch.  While I was looking at the materials list, I realized I needed a "zipper foot" for my machine.  Didn't know until now that I was supposed to have one, but apparently my machine didn't come with one.  So, guess I'll figure something out before class.  http://www.citycraftonline.com/

And, found another crafty-sewing-type blog that I'm liking. You may like too.  http://www.sillypearl.com/

P.S.
Sewing with the hiccups is not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment