Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Mini-Apron

I survived!  I only pricked my finger once with a pin, but other than that, everything turned out pretty swell!  It was a good class to start with and I feel like I can make another apron on my own this week.  I'll try and post pictures as I attempt another one in a few days.
Makes me wish I was an art teacher and not a math teacher; seems like an art teacher would get some good use out of an apron like this.  Guess it would hold some calculators and pencils, though!

The hubs had dinner made for me once I got home too; gotta love that!

2 comments:

  1. lauren! congrats on your new adventure. i have a sewing machine too! i decided i was going to start sewing back in college when i wanted to constantly make my own clothes and purses. well, i'm thinking my sewing machine hasn't seen the light of day in a good 5-6 years :) and i never took a class, but it seems like fun! good luck and i'll stay tuned on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete